30 September 2022
Shape the world of tomorrow in a start-up. At Scoobe3D, we make a 3D scanner that makes 3D models as easy as taking a panorama photo. Our solution is the world's first 3D scanner in smartphone format. It offers high mobility, easy handling and achieves a precision of up to 0.1 mm for 3D scans. Thanks to our patented, unique technology, which allows the scanning of all materials and surfaces, we have already convinced renowned customers such as Apple and Sony. Be part of our team and inspire our customers with excellence and a strong willingness to help.
As part of our young and familial start-up team, you can fully develop your creativity in our company, which is financed by Bayern Kapital. You determine your own path. Come to us to enter the rapidly growing 3D scanning market. No typical internship tasks, but an opportunity to use your creativity in an exciting start-up culture.
- You are studying engineering with a focus on mechatronics, mechanical engineering or similar
- You are interested in and motivated by design challenges
- You have enthusiasm, team spirit and a high degree of independence
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- Design of assemblies and components incl. derivation of production drawings
- Consideration of tooling and manufacturing requirements
- Carrying out assembly tests and quality inspections as well as deriving changes for the product design
- Support with common tasks in product development like component tests (e.g. tests of new camera modules)
- Carrying out design studies and revising the current product design (optional)
- You will be supervised by an experienced development team leader and software developer
- You can apply your expertise to current technical challenges
- You will experience exciting start-up culture firsthand!
- Excellent team spirit
- Plenty of personal accountability
- Work in a team of experienced developers/engineers
- Flat hierarchies and open doors
- Drinks and snacks
- Fun not only as colleagues but also as friends e.g. team building (barbecue evening together, bowling and much more) (check reviews on Kununu.com!)
- Remuneration in line with the market
- Location: Sigma Technopark Augsburg, Duration: 2 to 6 months
Your future at Scoobe3D:
- Potential career path
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
- Contribute to a product that moves people forward
Duration: 2 to 6 months, also flexible during the semester
Would you like to work in a highly motivated Augsburg start-up? Excellent!
Then apply with complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates, reference letters, work samples e.g. GitHub account or project reports, current transcript of grades) stating your earliest possible entry date.
If you have any further questions, please write to us at email@example.com
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Jonas Kipfstuhl and your Scoobe3D team